[cs_content][cs_section parallax=”false” style=”margin: 0px;padding: 45px 0px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_text]UPDATES:
- Looks like weather is going to get the best of us. The forecast calls for rain all morning and then maybe dying out around 1pm.
- There are two small things I didn’t include for you to download. Both are free and small files. Please click the links to download them.
I’d like to just set a place in stone now, so there is no confusion.
We will be meeting at 9:45 inside the Ichon subway station exit 2.
Once everyone is inside the subway stop we will walk to the National Museum of Korea. The walk takes about 10 minutes so bring an umbrella for that part.
Also you can reach me via phone at 010-5420-9907 should you have any questions or concerns.[/cs_text][x_tab_nav type=”two-up” float=”top”][x_tab_nav_item title=”Workshop CHECKLIST” active=”true”][x_tab_nav_item title=”Schedule” active=”false”][/x_tab_nav][x_tabs][x_tab active=”true”]Make sure to pack the following:
- Lens – Zoom preferred
- minimum width 24mm – please ask if you have any questions about lenses.
- Minimum 8GB SD card
- SD card reader if you need one
- With programs already installed
- with enough storage to hold the photos
- or an external harddrive
- *NO TRIPOD NEEDED (only bring if you plan on doing other shots and don’t mind carrying it.)
[/x_tab][x_tab active=”false”]Let’s all meet inside exit 2 (because of rain) and walk together so no one gets lost.
Ichon exit 2 (see map below)
Schedule: Meet at 9:45
- Walkthrough of techniques and getting started.
- Shoot our first dolly shot (Read chapter 5 for this)
- Head to cafe to take break, edit dolly-shot and eat if needed. (Small but located 30 feet from where we will shoot.)
- Shoot A Zoom out Shot (read chapter 6)
- Shoot a panning and Tracking Shot (read chapter 7)
- If time permits edit another sequence.
Finish at 4:00 pm.
Here is a sample of what we will shoot –
[x_video_embed type=”16:9″ no_container=”true”][/x_video_embed]